Effective Date: [date]
Larimar Therapeutics collects personally identifiable information from you, which may include your name and e-mail address. This information is collected when you submit information to us via our “Contact Us” page, but is not stored.
Information Collected Automatically
Information about your computer hardware and software may automatically be collected by Larimar Therapeutics when you use the Site. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, referring website addresses and other technical information such as protocol status and substatus, bytes sent and received, and server information. This information is used by us for our business purposes, including for the operation and improvement of the Site, for technical troubleshooting and to maintain quality of the Site.
Cookies and Other Information Collection Tools
What are cookies? A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website or use an online service. When you visit the website use the service again, the cookie allows that website or online service to recognize your browser or device. Cookies may store unique identifiers, user preferences and other information.
Duration of Cookies. We may use “session cookies,” which are temporary and expire once you close your browser or once your session ends.
How do I control cookies? Web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Some web browsers provide settings that allow a user to reject cookies or to alert a user when a cookie is placed on the user’s computer, tablet or mobile device. Most mobile devices also offer settings to reject mobile device identifiers. Although users are not required to accept cookies or mobile device identifiers, blocking or rejecting them may prevent access to some features available through the Site.
How Information is Used
We may use the information we collect for any of the following purposes:
- to provide the Site to you and to improve the Site;
- to give each user a more consistent experience when interacting with us;
- for security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, and for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Site; and
- to communicate with you.
Sharing of Information
- With Third Party Service Providers Performing Services on Our Behalf. We may share your personal information with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. For example, we may use third parties to host the Site or assist us in providing functionality on the Site.
- For Legal Purposes. We also may share information that we collect from users as needed to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose personal information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share personal information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
- Changes of Control. We may transfer information, including your personal information, in connection with a change of ownership or control by or of us or any affiliated entity (in each case whether in whole or in part).
Larimar Therapeutics does not share your personal information with third parties for those third parties’ marketing purposes.
Security Used & Retention of Personal Information
Larimar Therapeutics uses reasonable security measures designed to prevent unauthorized intrusion to the Site and the alteration, acquisition or misuse of personal information, however, we will not be responsible for loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse of personal information that you provide through the Site that is stored by us, or for any damages resulting from such loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse. We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws or regulation.
Links to External Websites
Do Not Track
Our Site does not currently take any action when it receives a Do Not Track request. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from any person under the age of thirteen. No parts of our Site are directed to or designed to attract anyone under the age of thirteen.
For Residents of Nevada
Larimar Therapeutics does not sell your personal information. However, if you are a Nevada resident, you may submit a request that Larimar Therapeutics not sell any personal information we have collected about you by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Nevada Opt-Out Request” in the subject line.
For Residents of California
If you are a California resident, under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) you have the right to:
- Know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you as well as information about how we collect, use and disclose personal information;
- Delete the personal information we collect or maintain about you;
- Opt-out of the sale of personal information; and
- Not be discriminated against because you exercised any of your rights above.
To exercise the rights described above, you must submit a verifiable request to us by telephone at 844-511-9056 or by e-mail at email@example.com. You may also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. To submit a verifiable request, you will be asked to provide certain information to help us verify your identity. The information we ask you to provide to initiate a request may differ depending upon the type of request, the type, sensitivity and value of the personal information that is the subject of the request, and the risk of harm to you that may occur as a result of unauthorized access or deletion, among other factors. We may also require you to provide a written declaration that you are who you say you are.
Additional Information for EU Visitors
With respect to “personal data” as defined by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) that you may provide to us through the Site or that may be collected through offline data practices, we serve as the “controller.”
We provide the Site through our service provider, whose servers are located in the United States. If you are accessing the Site from the European Union, we will only transfer your personal information to the United States through the use of appropriate safeguards. We process personal information to pursue our legitimate business interest to operate the Site and as described in the section titled “How Information is Used” above. To learn more about with whom we share your personal information please refer to the section titled “Sharing of Information” above.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws or regulation. Copies of information that you have updated, modified, or deleted will remain in our systems if applicable law requires us to retain it.
You have a right to access your personal information, rectify inaccurate personal information kept about you, request the erasure of personal information and to request that we restrict the processing of your data in certain circumstances. If you wish to access your personal information, please contact us at the contact information provided below in writing, and allow reasonable time for the data to be collected. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Contact Information; Questions and Changes in Information
By mail at: Three Bala Plaza East, Suite 506
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
By phone at: 844-511-9056
By e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of Changes